Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I'm alive! Computer and life once again interferes!

First off, the last baby bird will be jumping out of the nest in September!  Here she is with her proud parents!


And here she is taken from the back of the gym giving her salutatorian speech. Where was I?  I am right in the front row, on the left hand side!


I really have no other excuse other than the computer is starting to fade and it's too hard to blog on my Iphone.  So, once again, a promise to do better and at least post a picture to let you know I'm still here.  Now it's time to get ready for fair! Yikes!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, good to hear from you again!

    Your beautiful daughter has her mom's beautiful facial features, but outgrew you a bit, didn't she? My daughter and I have the same height difference when standing together.

    Congrats on her being salutatorian. A big, big honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done good, Mom! I HOPE I see similar results in another six years....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed
    reading it, you are a great author.I will make sure to
    bookmark your blog and will come back later in life.
    I want to encourage that you continue your great work,
    have a nice evening! Obat penggugur kandungan

    ReplyDelete