Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pictures and such!

Just some pictures of what's been going on around the farm!

Met Mac (short for Big Mac) He's a pretty cute boy!


And he did figure out the bottle, yay!

 
A Pinterest hint I found.  Now I don't have to worry about setting the salt down and getting the container wet.


I love this saying!


My first attempt at t-shirt crocheting.  It ruffled and looks strange, but it captures the dog dribbles quite nicely.


A "grandma" blanket made by a friend of mine for ME! Austin gets to be wrapped in it when he comes to visit us, it's not gonna go home with him.  I love the print, it's perfect!


The new Suffolk ewe lamb we bought for the Farm Pink Breeding Flock (Lyndsey's flock). I met the lady on Facebook, through the lady in the picture below, who I met via Craigslist when I sold her a Suffolk Ram lamb 3 years ago. 
I

I can truly say that I have made some great friendships through social networks.  And it's extra special when I get to meet them.



My friend, John Silveira (think Backwoods Home) wrote this book and I was lucky enough to get to proofread it before it was published.  It's on Amazon!


And when Lyndsey bought me a copy last week and got John to sign it, I was so excited.  Then I read the "acknowledgements" and I got even more excited... woo I feel famous!

I also saw these on pinterest and am going to to make them tonight:


http://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/mini-peach-cobbler/73c0c873-13a9-4540-84ed-cf333f3f1081


1 comment:

  1. All kinda neat things going on around your place! Regarding the blurb from the Old Farmer's Almanac, substitute "homesteader" for "farmer" and that's true also!

    Have a great week, Ruth!

    ReplyDelete