Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Computer repair!,

Okay, so I really like living a simpler life.  You know, fewer possessions, less sress.  However, my computer not working the last few weeks has been hard.  I have an IPhone, but it's hard to blog, because that little, tiny keyboard screen is not made for speed.  I try to type as fast as my brain talks to me (I used to type 110 wpm (words per minute)) when I was doing medical transcription.  Getting the thoughts out fast enough isn't possible on the I-Phone.  But, yesterday, one of the little things that make me so happy actually occurred.  I took the computer into the guy who works on it for me, and believe it or not, it was actually only a matter of a new cord.  The old one had given up the ghost.  So, for only $25 I achieved my peace-of-mind on the web again.  And, since I'm raising 6 chicks for him, I didn't even have to pay him.

So I can finally catch up on what you have all been doing and share some of my going-ons.  Lyndsey has 2 more days of her junior year left.  What happened?  When did she grow up? Work is just that, work.  Not terribly rewarding, but a good, basic job. 

On to the more fun stuff.  I tried a recipe I saw on facebook for a fast treat.  Place one unrolled tube of crescent rolls (divided in half) into a 8x10 baking dish.  Mix an 8 oz package of cream cheese, 1 teaspoon of vanilla and a cup of sugar together.  Spread it over the crescent rolls. Top with another tube of crescent rolls. Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons together.  Sprinkle over the top, then pour 1 cube of melted butter over the top.  Bake at 350 degrees Farenheit for 30 minutes.  Yummy!

 
We have done some more fencing on our hillside, and I'm excited to give the girls more graze room.  It's so beautiful up there, it feels mysterious and magical.  Last Saturday, John Silveira came over to help.  Actually, he was our comedic relief and saved Steve and I from coming to blows, as we often argue when doing projects. With John there, we were too busy laughing to get mad at each other.  Anyhow, I digress.  I love it up on the hill.  I'd like to build a little 3 sided shed and sleep up there with the sheep.

 My ex-stepchildren (I divorced their dad 20 years ago) are still in my life, and they stayed with us a few weekends ago and brought their boys.  5 of them total.  The neat thing is they called us Grandma and Grandpa.  Mason was very patient with them.


More homemade livestock stuff.  I made salt lick block holders to hang on the walls for the sheep.  I'm such a scraphound.
Proof that life on a farm isn't laid back!  Steve worked hard taking down a big willow that was going to eventually end up on top of our lean-to.  (Which, by the way, was totally from salvaged scrap wood except for 1 sheet of tin on the roof and the screws.)
Dryed tea makings... Nettle, blackberry and mint.

24 comments:

  1. Advanced users can use Command Prompt to perform recovery-related operations and also run other command line tools for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems.
    online tech support

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice I also share with you something hope this helpful for you my friends. It's vital to protect your computer with appropriate security software. But running two antivirus programs on your computer – for example, running Microsoft windows 8 Security, which comes free with Windows, and then installing an extra antivirus program from a company such as McAfee or Norton – can cause conflicts on your computer. This can make your computer sluggish and at worst can cause computer crashes. Check it out thanks.
    computer repair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good comment. The other day I used to be educated about this website and wanted to let you realize that I have been pleased, through his messages. I'll be signing up to feed blog and is expected next post.


    hartford computer repair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a helpful post... And a nice comment by edward.. Thanks for sharing such knowledgeable thing regarding computer repair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to read article on computer problem solution. There are some services that provide Desktop repair at your Home in USA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your article will find lots of helpful and informative tips.

    Samsung - 15.6" Geek Squad Certified Refurbished Laptop - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black/Titanium

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is very effective post for us. Thanks for this nice and Helpful post. There is exciting moderately nice about the "Computer repair!,". I like the suggestion.
    I think, These services coming under remote technical support are very good options for maintenance, repair or updates of your computer.
    I want to share some Information about home computer repair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can’t even blog on an iPad, much more on an iPhone. I love them, but nothing could replace a PC or laptop when I’m in the mood to write. You get that feeling when you’re actually typing on the keyboard rather than on a touch screen? It gives me the momentum to be more creative for what I write. Cordia Remsen @ RB’s Computer Service

    ReplyDelete
  9. computer repair
    :-very nice information, we are glad to read this news or post,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting post, I've learned a different way to repair computer through reading out your blog. Really it gives me pleasure.. Anyway, thanks for sharing :)
    Romana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes, fixing a computer ain't this easy. You'd have to find a reputable technician just to make sure things are running smoothly. A smartphone may not be enough in keeping up with work and blogging, so fixing your computer is key.
    Cordia Remsen @ RBSMN.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. laptop and computer repair centers in Hyderabad and Secunderabad. To add more listings for computer and laptop repair centers. http://computerrepairsremote.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice article and great knowledge. I love this story and enjoy with your words!

    Computer repair Omaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Most perfect product this for computer repair template
    and very nice post, i definitely love this web site, carry on it… computer repair template There is no denying it, the economy is bad and in some places it’s getting worse. But, what if you had a skill that you could turn into a business – like computer repair. Would that work?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post, comments feature is very good and I take advantage from it.

    Mozilla Firefox Technical Support

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I believe internet can be your best source and can give you the perfect guideline. You can download tutorials and you can just learn the perfect way to fix the problem in no time. Well it will take you a significant amount of time and effort to get the job done initially, but it will be worth the pain because you would not be dependent upon computer repair services for your assistance. You can simply learn computer repair online. Managing your Computer Repair yourself is the best option especially when you do not have the money to spend on expensive computer repair services.
    Detroit Computer Repair

    ReplyDelete
  18. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..
    Computer Repair Sarasota

    ReplyDelete
  19. A healthy species wouldn’t allow base need and revenue to distort motive in order that absolute freedom of expression and free info (reliant on hypothetical parental tasks) are protected above the development of kids. https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amongst Berks’ fans had been the musician St. Vincent (Annie Clark) and her girlfriend, mannequin Cara Delevingne, each of whom had been photographed carrying Berks’ design. penntribute.pen.io

    ReplyDelete
  21. buy steroids,buy steroids legally,buy steroids with a credit card,buy steroids mexico,buy steroids from uk,buy steroids reddit,buy steroids for bodybuilding,buy steroids with bitcoins,buy steroids with a credit card online,buy steroids on ebay,buy steroids from canada,buy steroids from russia,buy steroids australia,buy steroids review,buy steroids pay with paypal,buy steroids here,buy steroids 24 review,buy steroids cheap,buy steroids california,buy steroids testosterone,buy,steroids in the bahamas,steroids buying online,steroids buy credit card,steroids buy in india,steroids buy nz,steroids buy in uk,steroids buying online india,steroids buy paypal,steroids buy clomid,steroids buying needles,steroids buy us,steroids buy now,steroids buy forum,steroids buy needles,steroids buy london My Blog http://fliekhub.webgarden.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing. My Blog http://firstpreview.hatenablog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. So when seeking your next cam look at all facet of it to create certain it is something you jive with for the long haul. My Blog http://weblog.com/the-fate-of-the-furious-the-eighth-fast-and-furious-movie.html

    ReplyDelete