Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Yes, you can have friends you've never met in person.

A quick thank-you (so she know's I've gotten her lovely gifts) to Michelle from Boulderneigh for her inspiring note, beautiful cards (that I will share with others to pass on the joy, and the beautiful scarf she made me in colors that exactly matched the description of my favorite shades of fall.  I did take pictures (I've worn it twice to events since I opened it at the post office on Friday).  It just made me feel sooo amazingly loved.  I have so many new friends through their (and my) blog.  What a wonderful experience.

More to follow, now I'm heading to bed since I woke up at 5 am this morning to go hunting and haven't slowed down since then.

Have a week full of hope, joy and faith!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't the blogger world cool? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made so many friends via the blogs! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How special you are to have that beautiful scarf from Michelle, knitter extraordinaire! What a sweetie she is.

    ReplyDelete