Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Friday, June 15, 2012

New addition...

There is a new addition to our home.  He doesn't have a name yet, but this is Lyndsey's new puppy.  He is a 12 week old English/Italian Mastiff and Coon Hound cross.  He's gonna be big.




He doesn't have a name yet.  This is Lyndsey's first puppy that is officially hers, so it'll be her choice.  However, suggestions are welcome.  He is very mellow and laid back.  So far, we have thought of:  Moose, Copper, Duke, Chewy...

5 comments:

  1. What a big, beautiful boy! LOVE the brindle markings . . . so here goes my chain of thoughts. Brindle - tiger - Siberian tiger - Cyrus. Cyrus (or some other spelling) is my name suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I call Finn "Chewy", he hates it LOL... so that's my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like a big ol' lover to me . . . but that probably wouldn't be the most appropriate name. Just LOOK at the size of those feet!! Keep us posted as to the final name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm MELTING from cuteness! That's one cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a face! Ooooh, he's adorable. And those paws. He is going to be a Very big boy! I vote for Dinkle. Don't ask me why.

    ReplyDelete