Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Decluttering week two...

I'm running a little behind on this decluttering challenge at My Half Dozen Daily!, but scrambling to catch up...





This is what is termed on our manufactered home area as "the activity room".  Lately all the activity there has been me piling stuff there to move it out of the way.  I haven't been motivated at night, but I did take pictures of it this weekend to show you all the disaster.  Then, tonight when I came home, I actually tackled part of it.


No, I promise I didn't move everything to the other counter.  I actually put stuff away, threw stuff away, and have a bag to take to the local thrift store.  I even posted some stuff for free and for sale on facebook. 

By this weekend, I promise I'll have the other counters done.

3 comments:

  1. darn,we don't even get to call you cheater ,good job Ruth,we won't mention mine -look for me on the "hoarders show" there coming to take me away ho ho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at that beautiful counter, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really nice looking built-in storage area. Bet it functions well to hold a lot of stuff. You're doin' great! Eager to see what you do to the other parts of it. You go, Girl!

    ReplyDelete