Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Check out this blog post about pig raising ... I laughed thru the whole entry, because my life with our pigs resembles it...

I also recommend Jenna's blog, which is an always incredible read. Her way with words brings me into the cold weather, warm fires, the animals who share her life and wonderful music that fill her days.

Now it's time for me to quit reading blogs and get back to work. A friend recently got some good hay (still expensive, but the sheep and calf like it and it was in town), so I bought 30 bales with the promise to pay the $450 by this weekend. Luckily I have some extra work I can do that is all on the computer, so I have to try to focus!

Have a hope, faith and joy filled day!

2 comments:

  1. Just curious . . . how big were the bales of hay you got? Regular square (rectangular) bales or bigger round ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out! I am glad my post was able to give you a laugh.

    ReplyDelete