Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 and what is truly important!


Remembering 9/11 today, and thinking about all the families affected by it. Our whole country was injured, but the families truly suffer every day. I love my daughters (Kaitlyn, Michelle and Lyndsey),son-in-law Justin, Michelle's boyfriend Taylor, my husband Steve with all my heart and would do anything for them. I hope they all know how important they are to me!

In respect to all who have given their lives so that I may enjoy this lifestyle I live, I will spend today doing what I love, all the while thinking of their sacrifice!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post . . . beautiful family . . . which is what is most important to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT IS A NICE POST BUT RUTH I'M NOT HANDLING THIS SEPARATION WELL. BECCA'S FRIEND POSTED A PICTURE OF THE BABY.ABOUT DID ME IN

    ReplyDelete