Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blog changes...

After the issues with my family this weekend, I decided to remove the "business" part of my life from this blog and put it on another one. I love my blog friends and I feel like it is a special part of my life that I want to keep private. I can vent here and feel safe. If I have the blog out there with my business stuff on it, I may have people looking at it that I don't necessarily want to see my private stuff.

So, in an effort to separate my life a bit more, I now have another blog, www.hopejoyandfaithfarmllc.blogspot.com It is in the start-up phases, but I'll be posting for sale items, business services, a link to an etsy page I hope to develop, and more business related stuff...

Actually, in some ways it's just more on plate, but I feel relieved in some ways.

I'm still having problems uploading photos... grrr. Maybe tomorrow?

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes you've just got to separate things out. I think it will work out just fine! Hopefully the picture think will fix itself - can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not a bad idea in some cases. I can understand! So long as we don't lose you, we'll be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, and glad you are keeping this one - everybody deserves to be able to vent somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a sensible plan to me. I echo APG's sentiments . . . just keep blogging along with all the rest of us. You'd leave a big hole if you prevented us from laughing, crying, ranting and raving with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have sworn I posted on here,do you ever feel like you really losing it--maybe I posted and let it go to seed so to speak when I realized it wasn't me again talking but becca she never signs out anywho--glad at least you are getting your act together,and momma pea always gives the best advice

    ReplyDelete