Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Black Sheep Gathering! So excited!

I get to go to Black Sheep Gathering on Sunday. I was talking to the shearer on the day we had the sheep sheared and she mentioned she was going. She called today to invite me to ride along with her. I will drive up to her place (45 mins one way) and we'll leave from there. Woo hoo! I don't spin or knit, but I love my sheep and she said I'll be amazed at the stuff I can do with the wool that doesn't involve either.

I'll take pictures! (Part of my excitement is because of doing something with a grown-up who I'm not related too!)

4 comments:

  1. Wa-hoo! A play date for you!! Hope you have an absolutely wonderful time, Ruth. Be SURE to take lots of pictures for us to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Can't wait to see pictures! Going someplace with a grown up is such a treat sometimes, too. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! I spent the entire day with my girlfriend and it was AWESOME! I don't have kids, but still awesome!

    You deserve this! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PHOTO'S-OHH A BIG GIRLS DAY-NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL-SOMETIMES I THINK I WILL FORGET HOW TO TALK NORMAL-ONLY BABY TALK-HAVE A GOOD TIME

    ReplyDelete