Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Can't post on certain blogs! Grrrr!

In the last week or so, I have been unable to post on certain blogs. These seem to be the ones that have the comment box at the end of the blog, with no "captcha" required. I type in my comment, hit the "comment" button and nothing happens. Is anyone else out there in blogger land having this problem?
Some of the ones I have problems with are:
A Shepard's Voice
Weeding for Godot
Homestead from Scratch
Boulderneigh
The "help" option doesn't help, it says to contact the blog owner and tell 'em you can't comment, but if there is no e-mail, then I can't do that... Grrrrr... Ok, I must remember that computers, program, electronics, etc. are not perfect, even tho I think I am-LOL
Have a day filled with Hope, Faith and Joy!

4 comments:

  1. I use I E and am having trouble viewing others blog posts,not all of them. Just some. Sometimes I also have trouble with the comments too. I am thinking of downloading foxfire. Blessings jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get notification of a comment from you via my incoming e-mails, but your comment doesn't show up under the comments section on my blog posts.

    Because I am totally worthless when it comes to understanding the ins and outs of computers, I have no idea how to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to do all my blog stuff thru Firefox. Someone suggested it in an e-mail. I'm putting comments on like crazy, please let me know if you get one from me that works correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard it is acting up lately, one of my followers couldn't comment for a couple of weeks, but she could from her laptop - wierd! I think it resolved itself on mine... I think!

    ReplyDelete