Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

No snow + computer issues= Grrrr!

Well, with all the brouhaha about the snow down to the coast, everyone be prepared, etc. I got my hopes all up and was excited. Yeah, right! I watched it snow this morning for a whole 15 minutes. Now the forecast (which yesterday said snow through Friday) is saying rain. Big deal! Yes, I am disappointed. I am a kid at heart. My lil' sister, who lives next door, and I were texting each other all last night saying "let me know if you see the snow start" and so on. For those of you who have it all winter long, I know you think I'm nuts, but we hardly ever get any, so it's a change of pace. Oh well! Story of my life, I guess.
Also, the computer is having issues. I can't post comments on peoples' blogs, I can't pull up my facebook page from internet explorer, but I can from a firefox browser, it isn't recognizing my wireless printer, etc. I am going to run a clean-up on it, remove and re-add the printer, and so forth. Hopefully that will fix the problem? I love living a simple life, but I admit to loving the "tech" toys also.
The animals are all fed this morning, the fire is going in the woodstove, got a load of laundry in and the dishes are done, so I am going to take a moment and finish the new valances for the master bath. When I'm feeling cranky for silly reasons (see above) I find that accomplishing something usually helps to pull me out of the mood.
Wishing you all a day filled with hope, joy and faith!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that just the pits when they tell you you're gonna get snow and then it never materializes? I just hate that. You get yourself all geared up for a snow day and . . . BLAH.

    And computers (what would we bloggers do without them?!) can be sooo frustrating. Hope your problems are fixed by now . . . or soon!

    ReplyDelete