Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve!


Some of my daughter's computer artwork from a few years ago!


Have time for a quick note today. Putting together a pasta salad and a large green salad to take to a get-together we are attending tonight. Just some friends and teenagers, eating goodies and playing games. Hope I don't fall asleep, as I am the designated driver for hubby (He will only have probably one glass of champagne, but he says that one major benefit of having a wife in recovery is he never haves to worry about driving-LOL). Lyndsey is making Meringue Jam Squares to take for dessert. Yum!

Also need to take the last of the Christmas lights off the garage and work on my "Resolution" (aka To-do) list. Even though I don't faithfully keep my resolutions, I can get a few good months of them in before they fall by the wayside.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe New Years!

4 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, I barely make it to 10:30;) Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! My Dad...almost 30 years and going strong!

    Happy New Year to you and your family! You have been an awesome addition to my blog buddies and I am thankful our paths crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and your family!! Have a great time tonight at the get-together. ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year From Southern California.

    Don't forget to watch the 122nd Rose Parade on New Year's Day coming from Pasadena, California...only 30 miles from The Old Geezer's home :-)

    No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it. ~Henry Ward Beecher

    May God Bless and Protect You in the Year to Come. ~Ron

    ReplyDelete