Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Headaches...

I woke up with another headache today. I haven't had one in months (really since I got laid off the first of July) and the last week I've woken up with one. It feels like a sinus headache, right behind my eyes and in my forehead, and it will probably ease in a couple hours, but it it's frustrating. I don't have time or energy for this. I am trying as hard as I can to make the holidays stress free and I want to do a little each day and enjoy the baking, etc instead of cramming it all in together. Oh well, I'll take some tylenol and a hot shower and go outside to clean the chicken house and manure out of the horse/sheep field. The excercise in the cool air will help.

Yesterday and today are the local Christmas bazaar and the French Club that my daughter, Lyndsey, belongs to is having a booth to fundraise for their trip to France in March. Did a lot of work putting it together and making stuff for it... There is one other mom and myself who seem to take on most of the work, but after being a parent for almost 24 years, I know thats the way it is. I am going to town this afternoon to pick up whatever doesn't sell. Lyndsey will have plenty of Christmas mugs with cocoa, marshmellows and Chocolate dipped spoons to give as gifts...

I need to write my to-do list for today, otherwise I'll forget it all. I'm borrowing this from the McGuire Homestead to sum up what happens without a list... Mind like a mouse trap, all set one minute, snapped the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment