Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Family Portrait!

 

This is our first attempt at a timed holiday photo and it didn't turn out bad at all.

I'll introduce everyone to you with names and details. Left to right are Taylor, who is Michelle's boyfriend and was here for his first holiday with us; Michelle, our middle daughter, who is attending Mt. Hood Community College in Gresham, Oregon; Justin, Kaitlyn's husband (they got married in August of this year), Kaitlyn, our oldest daughter who graduated Oregon State University, Summa Cum Laude this summer; Steve, my husband, me, and in front is Lyndsey, our youngest daughter, who is a freshman at Gold Beach High School.

It was a great few days and I love 'em all so much. Even with the spats and good-natured teasing, I had a wonderful time! I took a bunch of pictures to bring back the memories when the house seems too quiet in a few days

4 comments:

  1. Awesome picture! So glad you got to all be together for the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice family photo! :-)

    Happy New Year from Southern California. No snow here but a lot of rain storms and mud slides!

    Ruth, I hope you and your family had a Wonderful Christmas Celebration.

    God Bless You, ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like nice times spent with loved family . Thanks for stopping by my blog and following,.and good luck with your new business

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you stopped in for a visit - Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete