Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Today I am thankful for this road I am on called life. Yes, there is a few different routes I wish I'd taken, a few stop signs or warning lights I had obeyed, and maybe that I'd used a map, but all in all, it's taken me to the right destination! I celebrated 12 years sober this month.

I have some cooking to do to take down to my mom's for dinner. Just gonna be my husband, Steve, youngest daughter Lyndsey, my mom, dad and myself for dinner, so it will be kind of unusual (normally there's anywhere from 10-15 people there). My two oldest daughters both have to work Black Friday, so are not coming down. One benefit of that is that I don't have to worry about them driving 6 hours one way. We are going to put up the outside Christmas decorations since it's supposed to be clear today. I am sure I will eat too much, but that's ok! I can sleep it off on the couch!

Take care everyone, and have a wonderful holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment