Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Goals and life going forward...













So, I'm finally getting around to getting the things accomplished that I planned on when I got laid off in July. Been making a regular to-do list and scratching things off as I get them accomplished. Some sewing, some e-bay posting to make some extra money for Lyndsey's Paris trip and Christmas gifts, some down time and some cleaning and clearing out of all the "stuff" we accumlate in life.
Fall is here and it's my favorite time of year, with the leaves turning, the pumpkins getting ripe, getting everything all tied down and secure for the winter storms... I love it!
I am wondering where life is going for me... A full-time job is not appearing in my near future, at least not one with benefits and weekends off, and I don't know what I want to "be" anymore... Time to write a "goal" list, I think, and add serious ones (like looking into getting my "CADC" (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor) and getting my application done and into Central Curry School District, and then some fun ones... Seeing if my mini-horse Chica will pull a cart, maybe learning a new skill, who knows. I need to come up with something that will help me stay awake at night, instead of wanting to go to bed at 6 pm now that it's dark so early.
One goal for sure will be to work on this blog regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment