Other stuff about the farm and your's truly!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog troubles, storms and movies!

I am trying to post some pictures and links on the blog and am having some problems, and I am frustrated! Oh well, computers and the internet act up and there is no point in stressing about it.

The big storm that was predicted didn't happen, and I have to admit I am kind of disappointed. I love a windy, rainy day full of thunder, lightening and hail storms. Some would call that sick and twisted, but oh well! At least I got my outside chores all done so that when it does get nasty out I'm prepared.

We are going to go see the new Harry Potter movie tonight. Because the closest theater is in a town 30 miles away and I don't drive well at night anymore, my sweet husband has agreed to take us. He's not a huge Potter fan so I really appreciate him!

The rest of the weekend will be spent continuing on with my to-do list, a 4-H meeting (we are leaders for the local livestock club) and trying to get some Christmas gifts made or bought. I have to be frugal this year due to be unemployed, so I am going to use my imagination, which might be interesting in a fun way or twisted way!

No comments:

Post a Comment